We are taking submissions for our second issue of Tin Lunchbox Review, the literary magazine from Tin Lunchbox. Submit your poetry, prose, and 2-D art to: email@example.com between July 18, 2016 at 12:01 a.m. and September 26, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Any work submitted outside of that window will not be considered.
This issue will be published in mid-October, so this issue has a THEME: We want your scary stories, campfire tales, horror, folklore, urban legends, monster-under-the-bed, creepy, crawly, force-us-to-read-it-with-the-lights-on stories, poems, and art!
Rules for submission:
1. Include a cover letter that includes your bio, name and contact information, and the title(s) of your submission(s).
***Please limit your submission to 5 poems OR 2 short prose pieces. Each prose piece should be no longer than 25 pages. You MAY submit a combination of poetry and prose.**
2. All submissions are blind. This means DO NOT put your name on the document with your poetry or prose on it. Which leads to...
3. All entries must have a title ("Untitled" doesn't count as a title) which is present in the cover letter and on the piece itself. Any pieces without titles will not be considered.
4. Submitted work must be previously unpublished. If you have submitted your work simultaneously in another location, it is your responsibility to notify us should the piece be selected for publication elsewhere.
5. By submitting your work, you agree to grant permission to Tin Lunchbox to publish your work and your name on the website.
6. ALL documents must be saved as .doc OR .docx file types. If you are submitting a photograph or other art file, please make sure it is saved as a .jpeg.
7. Your submission should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, write: VOL 1 NO 2 SUBMISSION